These Thanksgiving kids table printables are so fun! Kids will love to help decorate the table with these adorable napkin rings and will keep busy coloring and writing down or drawing what they are thankful for this year on the thankful cards. This is an easy no prep activity, just print, color and cut out. And you will have colorful kid-made Thanksgiving decorations to brighten up your table.
I have made these awesome printables for you to use as part of my free resource library available exclusively to my email subscribers. Click here to sign up and receive the password to get access to all of my printables.
Make Your Own Thanksgiving Kids Table Printables
This post contains affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. If you would like more information please review my privacy & disclosure policy.
- Printed napkin rings and thankful cards on white cardstock
- Pencil crayons and markers
- Glue stick
1. Print out your napkin rings and thankful cards on white cardstock.
2. Have kids color the napkin rings using pencil crayons and markers.
3. Cut the napkin rings out and using a glue stick, glue the ends of the napkin rings together.
4. Cut out the thankful cards and place them on the Thanksgiving kids table along with some markers and pencil crayons for kids to color, draw and write during dinner. Adults can use these too!
These Thanksgiving kids table printables are such an easy activity that kids can do to help decorate for the holiday and the thankful cards can become a special keepsake that you can enjoy year after year. If you haven’t signed up for my email list and free resource library you can click here to sign up.
More Thanksgiving table decoration ideas that kids can help with
Follow me on Pinterest for more great project ideas.
Pin for later