These free printable Christmas gift envelopes are so adorable and perfect for wrapping up your handmade gifts this holiday season! They would be perfect for your smaller handmade ornaments and keepsakes. Each printable envelope measures around 5.5 x 4 inches after it has been folded and glued.
We love making handmade gifts for family and friends, check out our collection of awesome kid-made gifts for more ideas and inspiration.
Handmade jewelry gifts like these lava bead diffuser jewelry sets or these sparkly stamped polymer clay necklaces fit perfectly inside these awesome envelopes. No other wrapping paper or gift tags are needed, just place your beautiful handmade gift inside and you’re done!
Click here to sign up for my newsletter and get instant access to my library of FREE printables and download your gift envelopes plus check out all of my other awesome free printables in my resource library like notepaper, doodle pages & color in postcards.
Print & Fold your free printable Christmas gift envelopes
This post contains affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. If you would like more information please review my disclosure policy here.
1. Print out your free printable Christmas envelopes on thicker cardstock. If your printer doesn’t print on thicker paper, you can easily take your PDF to your local print shop.
2. Cut out along the solid lines and fold along the dotted lines.
3. Fold over the side flap and glue.
4. Fold the bottom flap up and glue. Make sure to press down on the flaps after you apply the glue to help the paper stay flat.
5. Write your message on the front of the envelope and place your gift inside.
6. Fold over the top flap and secure with some washi tape (optional). If you don’t have any washi tape, you can always just use regular tape, glue, or simply tuck the flap inside.
Your adorable free printable Christmas gift envelopes are all finished with your beautiful handmade gifts and ready for someone special. We have used these to give some of our handmade ornaments as gifts, these easy kid made wreath ornaments with paper straws fit perfectly inside.
If you are looking for more Christmas projects to make take a look at our collection of creative Christmas arts and crafts for more fun ideas! Have kids write a letter to Santa with these adorable free Santa letter printable templates!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more awesome project ideas!
Pin these Christmas envelopes for later