These free printable Christmas gift envelopes are so adorable and perfect for wrapping up your handmade gifts this holiday season! They would be perfect for your smaller handmade ornaments and keepsakes. Each printable envelope measures around 5.5 x 4 inches after it has been folded and glued. Handmade jewelry gifts like these lava bead diffuser jewelry sets or these sparkly stamped polymer clay necklaces fit perfectly inside these awesome envelopes. No other wrapping paper or gift tags are needed, just place your beautiful handmade gift inside and you’re done!
Click here to get instant access to my library of FREE printables and download your gift envelopes plus check out all of my other awesome free printables in my resource library like notepaper, doodle pages & color in postcards.
Print & Fold your free printable Christmas gift envelopes
This post contains affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. If you would like more information please review my disclosure policy here. Thank you for helping to support Projects with Kids!
1. Print out your free printable Christmas envelopes on thicker cardstock. If your printer doesn’t print on thicker paper, you can easily take your PDF to your local print shop.
2. Cut out along the solid lines and fold along the dotted lines.
3. Fold over the side flap and glue.
4. Fold the bottom flap up and glue. Make sure to press down on the flaps after you apply the glue to help the paper stay flat.
5. Write your message on the front of the envelope and place your gift inside.
6. Fold over the top flap and secure with some washi tape (optional). If you don’t have any washi tape, you can always just use regular tape, glue, or simply tuck the flap inside.
And there you go! Your adorable free printable Christmas gift envelopes are all finished with your beautiful handmade gifts and ready for someone special.
Be sure to follow my free printables board on Pinterest for more awesome printables!
If you enjoyed this project, I’d be very grateful if you would share it with your friends on Facebook or Pinterest. If you have any questions or comments, please leave me a message below. I would love to hear from you!!
Pin for later