These printable Valentine stationery sets are so cute! Kids will love writing and drawing special Valentine notes for their friends, family & teachers. My daughter has been busy writing and drawing notes to her friends, folding them into the envelopes and bringing them to school to give out.
Kids love writing and drawing on fun notepaper (I like to encourage writing with my daughter wherever I can) and the envelopes are just adorable and so easy to put together. I have put step by step instructions on the printable and you can also see the images below.
For more great Valentine’s project ideas check out my collection of creative Valentine’s Day arts and crafts for kids to make!
Printable Valentine Stationery
This post contains affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. If you would like more information please review my privacy & disclosure policy.
- Valentine stationery printables (scroll down to get your copy)
- White printer paper
- Pencil crayons or markers, pencil, and eraser
- Glue stick
1. Download your Valentine stationery sets, scroll down to the bottom of the post to get your copy. This set comes in one full-color pdf document with instructions. Print out on white printer paper.
2. Each set of notepaper comes with 2 designs. One with lines and one without, so kids have space to write and draw. Simply cut the paper in half along the solid line.
3. Cut out the envelopes, this is great scissor practice for kids!
4. Create folds along the dotted lines. Fold in the sides and glue at the ends with a glue stick.
5. Fold up the bottom and glue.
6. Fold down the top. Kids can seal up the envelopes with stickers or just simply tuck in the flap.
I hope your kids have fun writing and drawing their special Valentine’s messages to family and friends.
You can even use these notes to write your own special Valentine’s message to your kids! My daughter loves it when we write notes back and forth to each other.
More Valentine projects you will love
Follow me on Pinterest for more amazing project ideas
Pin these Valentine Stationery sets for later