These unicorns have on their cozy scarves and are all ready for Christmas! Spread some holiday magic this season with these adorable and colorful unicorn Christmas cards. Kids will love making them for their friends and family this Christmas.
If you are looking for more Christmas projects to make take a look at our collection of creative Christmas arts and crafts for more fun ideas!
You can draw your own unicorns if you like or you can use the free printable template that I created. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to download your PDF templates.
Have kids write a letter to Santa with these adorable free Santa letter printable templates!
Make your own unicorn Christmas cards
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you would like more information please review my privacy & disclosure policy.
- Unicorn template (optional)
- Colored cardstock
- Snowflake and heart paper punches
- Washi tape
- Gold or silver markers or gel pens
Instructions for your unicorn card
1. Print your template and cut everything out.
2. Trace the horn, smaller ears, and hairpieces onto different colored paper of your choice. Cut your colored templates out. Take your cardstock and fold it in half to make your card.
3. Start with the unicorn’s head and glue it onto the front of your card. Next, glue the ears and horn on. Let the glue completely dry.
4. Once the glue is dry, outline the head, ears, and horn with a gold or silver pen. Add in 3 stripes with gold or silver to the horn.
Related: Adorable Reindeer Painting
5. Glue the hairpieces down, glue the bottom first, then the middle, and the top piece last.
6. Your unicorn is now ready for a cozy scarf! Make your scarf out of three pieces of washi tape. First cut a piece to go across the bottom of your unicorn, then add two more pieces on the side.
7. Using your paper punches, punch out colorful snowflakes or hearts or both and glue them around the front of your card. My daughter wanted to make a wreath of hearts around one unicorn and a wreath of snowflakes around another unicorn.
8. When you are done with the front of your card, glue in your message on the inside.
Your card is now done and ready to spread some holiday magic! These unicorn Christmas cards were so fun and easy to make, my daughter is excited to give them to her friends!
More Christmas art ideas kids will love
Follow me on Pinterest for more great project ideas!