These unicorns have on their cozy scarves and are all ready for Christmas! Spread some holiday magic this season with these adorable and colorful unicorn Christmas cards. Kids will love making them for their friends and family this Christmas. You can draw your own unicorns if you like or you can use my free printable template that I created as part of my printable resource library.
Make your own unicorn Christmas cards
This post contains affiliate links, which come at no cost to you. If you would like more information please review my disclosure policy. Thank you for helping to support Projects with Kids!
- click here to print out your free template
- Scrap paper in colors of your choice
- Cardstock in 8.5 x 11
- Snowflake and heart paper punches
- Washi tape
- Gold or silver sharpie or gel pens
1. Print out your template and cut everything out.
2. Trace the horn, smaller ears and hair pieces onto different colored paper of your choice. Cut your colored templates out. Take your cardstock and fold in half to make your card.
3. Start with the unicorns head and glue it onto the front of your card. Next, glue the ears and horn on. Let the glue completely dry.
4. Once the glue is dry, outline the head, ears, and horn with a gold or silver pen. Add in 3 stripes with gold or silver to the horn.
5. Glue the hair pieces down, glue the bottom first, then the middle and the top piece last.
6. Your unicorn is now ready for a cozy scarf! Make your scarf out of three pieces of washi tape. First cut a piece to go across the bottom of your unicorn, then add two more pieces on the side.
7. Using your paper punches, punch out colorful snowflakes or hearts or both and glue them around the front of your card. My daughter wanted to make a wreath of hearts around one unicorn and a wreath of snowflakes around another unicorn.
8. When you are done the front of your card, glue in your message on the inside.
Your card is now done and ready to spread some holiday magic! These unicorn Christmas cards were so fun and easy to make, my daughter is excited to give them to her friends! If you haven’t already, click here to print out your free template as part of my resource library. My resource library is full of awesome printables for kids, like these adorable Christmas gift envelopes that are perfect for small gifts and treats.
If you enjoyed this project, I’d be very grateful if you would share it with your friends on Facebook or Pinterest. If you have any questions or comments, please leave me a message below. I would love to hear from you!
Pin these cards for later